A lovingly and stylishly renovated boutique establishment made up of luxury apartments, whose sleek decor ensures the mountains stay centre stage. Ideally located in a very quiet area, just a few meters from the bustling heart of Chamonix, this is the ideal place to enjoy the benefits of altitude.
DISCRETION IN THE HEART OF CHAMONIX
Located in a small calm dead end, right next to the historic Chamonix’ activity, the Génépy benefits from a private interior courtyard which is a real peace haven.
WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO SHARE WITH YOU
Dating back to 1903, this building, entirely renovated by Chamonix aficionados, offers 13 modern and resolutely contemporary apartments at the heart of the city.
LIKE AT HOME
Linens, toiletries and a cleaning every two days of your apartment is included in your reservation. A laundry service (additional charge) is available: you will find both a washing machine and a dryer.
When the weather isn’t great, the lifts are closed or you just simply feel like relaxing, treat yourself to an unforgettable moment of well-being in one of the Hameau’s spas.
Enjoy unlimited access to the Spa to relax and unwind for fee of 15€ per person between 2pm and 10pm.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Chamonix has one of the most beautiful ski and hiking resorts in the world, but without a car it’s a good idea to plan your transport arrangements in advance. We are at your disposal to find the best transport solutions to avoid having a car in Chamonix. This covers:
- Airport or station transfers: we can organise shared or private transfers for you, on request.
- Taxi: an in resort taxi service is available anywhere in the valley until 3am week nights and 5am weekends, for ski lift transfers and restaurant/town transfers for up to 8 passengers.
- Ski Away Days: shared transfer trips to Courmayeur or Verbier at attractive rates.
- Ski-pass delivery service: why queue up when we can deliver your ski-passes to the apartment ready for your arrival? The ski passes are bought at cost.
- Equipment hire: save time and money by ordering your equipment in advance from our partner ski hire shop and get a 20% discount on market price.
- Guides and ski instructors: feel like skiing the Vallée Blanche in winter or just have technique lessons on the slopes? We can suggest great guides and ski instructors.
- Prestige activities: we’ve partnered with the best agencies in town to provide some of the most exclusive activities available such as Heli-skiing in Italy, helicopter rides over the Mont-Blanc, or the famous James Bond and Italian Job evenings.
THE Génépy’s APARTMENTS
FEEL LIKE AT HOME WHILE ON HOLIDAY!
Let yourself be seduced by the unique atmosphere that reigns at Le Génépy. 13 charming apartments of different sizes and with contemporary decor, situated in a renovated historic building dating from 1903. The comfort of an apartment & the services of a hotel in the heart of Chamonix!